Broward County Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorney David Langley
Fort Lauderdale Chapter 11 Attorney with over 30 years of experience! Many attorneys advertise that they handle Chapter 11 cases, but few small firms handle them well and successfully. I will personally handle your case and answer all of your questions – not an associate attorney or paralegal. Chapter 11 bankruptcy is available to both individuals and businesses.
- Local, and nationally, recognized bankruptcy attorney. Featured in Help Me Howard (Channel 7), CNN Money, the Sun-Sentinel, NBC 6 and many other media outlets.
- Successfully taken over difficult cases and claims from other attorneys.
- Large asset bankruptcies.
- Numerous successful appeals to the Federal Appellate Courts.
- Handles difficult cases, including adversary proceedings, contested matters and challenges to discharge.
The first half of 2022 brought a fresh wave of warnings and Fortune predicts the second half will look even worse. If you are reading this then now is the time to start planning.
We provide a free consultation to review your case and to provide you a chance to question our experience and abilities. Our focus is on quality service, not advertising. We are always available to answer questions – firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our firm has represented creditors and employees in many national bankruptcy cases, including the K-Mart, Winn-Dixie, Linen Supermarkets and Bertram Yachts bankruptcies. Call us if you need assistance with the J.C. Penney or Hertz Bankruptcies or any pending case.
Small businesses, individuals, and condo associates may also file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Some Success Stories from a Fort Lauderdale Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorney
We have filed Chapter 11 for many individuals and small businesses in South Florida over the past 30 plus years of practice in bankruptcy law, including doctors, lawyers and business executives. Here are a few examples:
- We recently confirmed a Plan for a Fisher Island resident after successfully removing a second mortgage in excess of $5,000,000.00 from the residence. We handle many individual cases.
- In the past two years we have confirmed two Plans for local condominium associations. The Plans allowed the Associations to stop lawsuits and significantly reduce the outstanding liabilities.
- Individual 11 to stop a foreclosure, allow the client to convert a small rental building to condo and sell off two units to pay down liabilities and reinstate mortgages.
- Small business 11 to stop an IRS levy and allow the client to negotiate a payment plan with the IRS. We were able to file and remove all levies within 48 hours and save over 100 jobs.
- Small business Chapter 11 for a toy distributor which allowed the client to sell the business as a going concern.
- A Chapter 11 for an LLC which owned two apartment complexes to reduce the secured liabilities to the appraised value of the real property.
- Small business case for a mortgage company to stop a foreclosure proceeding by its warehouse line lender.
- Individual Chapter 11 to challenge and remove a second mortgage on a Fisher Island home.
- We currently have a number of individuals and couples in Chapter 11 to negotiate a payment plan to reinstate their mortgages.
Call us to see if there might be a strategy to help you or your business at (954) 356-0450.